CETC Solar PV Process Equipment
- Application scope
1. 420mm quartz tube to achieve 1800 pcs/h throughput (4 stacks, 308 pcs/stack/run).
2. 300-600°C temperature control range to meet the process requirements of film coating and wafer annealing.
3. N2O (laughing gas) pipeline and operation software reserved for anti-PID process.
4. Excellent film uniformity: within wafer ≤ ± 3%, wafer to wafer ≤ ± 3% and run to run ≤ ± 2%.
5. Full-automatic loading and unloading system, onekey process control and complete alarm and protection function.
Film uniformity:within wafer ≤±3%, wafer to wafer ≤±3%, run to run ≤±2%
Refractive index uniformity: ≤±0.02
308 pcs/stack, ≥1800 pcs/h (4-stack)
Flat temperature zone: 1370mm
Range: 300 – 600°C
Method: 5-section cascade control with internal and external thermocouples
Stability: ≤±2°C/4h (at 450°C)
Range: 1600mTorr, ±300mTorr adjustable
Ultimate vacuum: ≤1Pa
Air leakage rate: ≤ 1 Pa/min after pump stopped and valve closed
Vacuum recovery speed: AP à 30 mTorr ≤ 2min
Double SiC stainless steel or cantilever bar boat conveyor, with continuously adjustable transfer speed of 0 – 3500mm/min
Positioning precision: ≤±0.5mm
Max load: ≥25kg
Gas Piping System
4 pipelines with MFC control, precision ≤±1%F.S, leakage rate ≤10-7Pa.m3/s
Furnace door conditions; air pressure, N2 pressure, water flow pressure and process; special gas valves
10070mmx 1960mm x 3070mm (L x W x H, including vacuum pump)
Peak power: ≤280KVA, heat preservation: ≤ 100KVA (4-stack)
Automatic process control and real-time process parameter and procedure monitoring, with fault diagnosis, alarm and protection functions.
Alarm and Safety
Voice and light indicator for process status; alarm for computer fault and over-temperature; alarm and protection for under-temperature, MFC deviation, reaction chamber pressure deviation and ultimate temperature
- At present, in the solar cell industry, PECVD devices are used to deposit silicon nitride antireflection coatings.